1. For salaried persons:
● Employees of reputed and financially sound organisation.
● Minimum take home salary of INR. 15000/- pm and confirmed service for atleast one year.
Maximum exposure limit in respect of unsecured advances should not exceed 10% of total ntdl of the bank.
Limit for individual borrower & group is rs. 5.00 lacs as per RBI norms.
Duly filled form with
● Income proof of applicant(s) & guarantor(s)
● Residential proof of applicant(s) & guarantor(s)
● Pan card of the applicant(s) & guarantor(s)
● KYC of applicant(s) & guarantor(s)
Income Proof :
For salaried :
Salary slips of past 3 months, form 16, 26 as and income tax returns of past 3 years.
salary deduction letter from employer of reputed company.
For businessmen :
Income tax returns, profit and loss account and balance sheet of past 3 years.
Repayment- 40 to 60 months subject to confirmed salary deduction (Government/Limited company)
No prime security.
Two acceptable guarantors having sufficient net worth/ reasonable monthly income to be also taken as guarantors.
For housing repairs, renovations, medical expenses, marriage, ceremonial expenses, repayment of debts, other reasons/ purposes acceptable to bank etc.
Harbour Crest, Mazgaon T.T., Mumbai - 400 010.
+91-22 2372 3753, 2372 9969, 2637 9971, 2373 4202, 2373 4311