Who can open an account :
● Any person or persons approved by the bank.
● Co-operative societies, registered trust, institutions and associations.
● By two or more persons in their joint names.
● By a natural guardian i.e. father or mother approved by the bank on behalf of a minor.
Minimum deposit : Rs. 500/-
● Interest will be paid on the deposits at the rate in force from time to time.
● Interest amount will be paid at the time of maturity.
Term deposit receipt :
The bank will issue a receipt in favor of the depositors showing the amount deposited, the period for which the deposit is accepted, maturity date and maturity amount.
Duplicate receipt :
In case of loss of original fixed deposit receipt the depositors would have to intimate the bank immediately. on an application satisfying the prescribed rules the certificate indicating the particulars of the deposit will be issued to the depositor. The bank will charge duplicate receipt charges at such rates as in force from time to time.
the bank reserves the right to alter, amend, rescind the rules from time to time.
Harbour Crest, Mazgaon T.T., Mumbai - 400 010.
+91-22 2372 3753, 2372 9969, 2637 9971, 2373 4202, 2373 4311